Monday, March 25, 2013

Harrrrcuts.

If you've been around me very much, then you know that sometimes I'm funny, and sometimes I'm funny to laugh at.  Well when I asked for hair clippers for my birthday... it was bound to be funny somehow.


I've always wanted to cut my own hair.  It's right up my alley.  A challenge that also saves me money, even if it's about 30-40 bucks a year of savings.  Most the time I have friends or family cut it, but this time I tried it on my own.  


And I screwed it up!  You can't see in these pictures but I had a fade guard on to help around my ears and I pressed it too hard so it make nice racing stripes on the side of my head.  I went back through with a kind of low blade, but never really fixed them.  After a couple days the stripes are mostly faded, but I can still pick them out.

Here's hoping next time I learn from these mistakes.

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment