Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Family Camp


This was a holiday weekend, explaining this super late post.  So here's the recap, mostly in pictures.
 
We watched a movie for Youth Group.  Most folks played board games, play-doh, and Just Dance.
 
I played some softball.  Basically my first practice of the year.

Isaac Haines had a rough weekend.  Looked like he'd been boxing.  I'm sure this net helps though.
 
Copy cat.



Fisherman's Chapel on Monday.

This tree was teasing us, just asking us to try and pull it out.

This is Brad trying to get his rage out.  Just kidding, it's really "throw random stuff into the river".  It was fun until my Frisbee ended up in the river and we had to go chasing after it.  We got it though!

On the way back I worked on my balloons.  This tail extended past the back of the Jeep at one point.


It's normal at camp to make plato sculptures to describe yourself.  This is where my mind will be during the Summer staff workshop.  Camp Barakel... apparently on a lily pad...?

No comments:

Post a Comment