Monday, April 16, 2012

Picture Caption Post

So since I'm running behind I'm going to just caption some pictures and call it good. 

The Johnson's back porch.  Hopefully it will get painted this summer sometime.

The new wood shed.  About 3 times bigger than the old one.

New walls to help us stack the wood.

The new sound panels on the ESDH ceiling.  The motto of the company, "Just Listen".

Fixed my broken drum pedal from Rockband.  Terry Shaw cut it out of some old sign material.  It's basically perfect.

ESDH entry way.  We've taken out the tile, and now it will be carpeted.

Adding in shims to help raise the floor.  It had been cupping.

Hudson Baker trying to catch some fish.  The famous CAT truck in the back ground.


EMMA BAKER!


Dan Haines tried to take a picture of me working.  He's not so good with my camera.  But he tried.  I do actually work!




No comments:

Post a Comment