Sunday, April 1, 2012

Back

Vacation is over.  Well... now it is.  After about 2 weeks at home I'm ready to get back to working on Camp Barakel maintenance projects.  This last week included some more disc golf.  One day I went out with an old friend from High School and he totally schooled me.  Then I went out with some folks that were new to the sport and we just tried to keep track of all the discs.  

I spent the last weekend bouncing around the north end of Detroit.  I enjoyed my first try at Cosmic Bowling.  I think the lights helped me play better because I broke 100 both games.
Cosmic Bowling.  Aaron's hat was excellent.
 After cosmic bowling we made a fantastic fort at Tim Houston's house.  I've never made anything like it.  The 2x4's were a fantastic addition.  Also, the air mattress fit in really well with the couch.  Leaving plenty of room for 3 of us under there.
The fort before all the blankets were added in.
So now I'm back at camp.  Hopefully the Spring fights it's way back in control of the weather and we don't have to deal with anymore snow/slush/ice.  Even now the camp roads are dry and enjoyable to drive on for a bit.
The Spring I'm hoping will continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment