Sunday, November 11, 2012

Getting Out of the House

So I moved most of my stuff into my Dad's van on Saturday afternoon.  I showed him around some of the stuff we'd been doing and snagged some pictures.
This is actually a couple weeks ago.  But we resurrected the burn pit for a day.

Dan did a fine job with the cultured stone face of the new fireplace.

Over last weekend some folks came out and mudded the drywall and we've been priming now.

Another garage door installed.  It's mostly done, but a little more is left on the inside.

The toilet tower.
That is kind of the wrap on last week.  It was nice to get out of the house for a bit.  A little cold.... but still nice.  Now it's just a couple more days of work, and I'll be rolling out to Battle Creek.  So if you're in that area I'll be looking to settle into my house, but also up for getting out and about the town.
New shoes!
One of my quirks is that I really like shoes.  I like every shoe to have its own little purpose.  Well these shoes have spent the last year and a half (or more) chilling in my room.  Moving around with me.  And this morning I realized I'd sent my nice shoes away with my dad, so I decided to bust these out.  Felt great to wear them!

No comments:

Post a Comment