Monday, April 8, 2013

Busy Busy

Not too much to say.  I blew it for pictures, like usual.  I went for a walk with the Riegel's and all I have to show for it is this:

We had pizza from Papa Johns after our walk.
It was fun though.  Nice and windy weekend over here.  Oh yeah!  I went to see Alistair Begg speak in Lansing and caught up with some friends there.  I hate driving in Lansing.  Streets don't make any sense anywhere.  But whatever.  Always good to hear Uncle Allie (he was speaking on Romans 12).

Just got this in the mail.  Creepy cover.
I'm trying to read more but I'm also busy and Summer sports will start to complicate that soon.  I'm reading an Old Testament reading program with my church, and that occupies me for the most part. But I'm also trying to read The Millenials, Christian Reflection, and Love and Respect.  Rob introduced me to Harry Blamires (pronounced like "choirs" they say but I choose to pronounce it with a Spanish accent).  It could be a dud, but he tutored under CS Lewis so he's got that going for him.

All of this reading on top of studying and preparing Sunday School lessons.  I can't decide how that's going.  One week seems fantastic and the next is meh.  I keep praying that something that makes sense is sinking in somewhere.

That's it.  Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment