Sunday, November 14, 2010

Mostly Pictures

I mentioned last week that we were working on the porch of Pine Cabin.  Well before we had the major support under it we had a collapse.  We were using a couple of support 2x4's and one of them wiggled its way into a hole we had prepared for the 6x6 supports.  Me and Mike Alchin were actually on the roof at the time and thank God we didn't get hurt beyond a couple bumps and bruises.  
So we started over with the porch after that exciting morning and we were able to get the whole building shingled over the week.
With gun season opening up this Monday it seemed like it would be fun to go out and shoot the shotgun.  I'd never shot the double barrel until this week.  It was heavy enough to hold off most of the recoil.  
This is my first full weekend staying at camp and it gave me enough time to play on the piano a little.  Dan Haines and I were able to get together with his guitar as well.  

No comments:

Post a Comment