Monday, September 24, 2012

Another Tiger Game!

So this week Jeremy Linsley and Mike Baker brought Team Seasonal down to a Tigers game.  It was a ton of fun!  My favorite part was the grand slam by Miguel Cabrera.  I've never seen one live, and I think a lot of people saw the loaded bases and assumed that it was going down.
Meeting with the Jerome's on the way to the game.

Right Field.  I enjoyed this angle better than any other seats I've had. 
Something about being in right field really made it a lot more fun for me.  The A's had about 6 lefties batting, and then I was hoping that Prince Fielder or Quintin Berry would put one over to us.  Hopefully curving right around the foul pole and to me.  I also liked being able to see the ball cross the plate, even though it was so far away.  I think it's because I'm in my natural position in the outfield, reading the ball, hoping to catch one if possible.
All the new rafters are up!
We also worked this week.  The picture shows the rafters are up, but we slowed down to work on some more demolition, and moving a wall over in one of the bedrooms.  It's kind of daunting to have so many parts of the house to work on, but it'll be a lot of fun to pound through it all this Fall.

This week was Father/Daughter and Women's Retreat.  It was a lot of fun, but a lot of work.  Next week we have a full Ladies retreat.  It'll be even more work, but it's worth it to provide the backdrop for the Gospel to be presented every week.

Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment