Sunday, November 4, 2012

Pictures of Summer

We are done with drywall.  Pretty much so at least.  We made sure that it was ready for the guys to come and mud it this weekend.  I haven't even made it back to check that out yet.  I spent the weekend with friends in Battle Creek watching a Tim Hawkins concert and showing them around town a little bit.  It was a blast, and a reminder of what home will be like soon.

I diddn't get any pictures, so here are some randoms from Brad's camera.  
Chapel in the Woods during training week.  Good to see Rob on that guitar.

I don't think I'm pouting.  But it's my pouting face.  It's hard to cram into a little ball like this.

My shorts look super short with the zipline pulling them up a little.  Just having a refresher course with summer staff.  

Jumping over to HIS week.  I enjoy my coloring time along with the campers. 

At Mackinaw.  Not sure where this face came from.  Just tired from the day?  It was a lot of fun.... I promise!

All you need at a baseball game is a frisbee and a  glove.  Be careful playing in the stands with the usher watching.

One of my many moments I wanted to momentarily pass out in Brad's truck.

Classic moments with Randy Harris.  I'm going to have to come back up a lot to catch up with him.

One picture from this weekend.  Good ole Sojouner Truth.  Right in downtown Battle Creek.
That's it for the week.  Only two weeks left at camp.

No comments:

Post a Comment